Progress

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Measurements and progress pics

I've decided that once a week, I'm going to post my current measurements, and pics of my progress. Since my target area is my belly, that's what I'll focus on, using the same pair of jeans as a reference point every week. I should have started this a while ago when I began keeping track of my diet, but alas, I didn't. But I'm definitely not where I want to be yet, and you have to start somewhere, right? I think I'll take the pics & measurements on either Friday night or Saturday, since that's when I'll have the most help with the baby and thus the best chance of actually getting it done. So be on the lookout as I post pictures of my fat, flabby belly to compare week to week, and to use as motivation so you guys hopefully won't have to look at that for long!

I weigh myself every morning when I get up, and I'm losing about 0.5-1.0 pounds a day. Yesterday I was 204.2, today I'm 203.4, and I didn't "use the bathroom" yet this morning. I know I'll be down to 203.0 or less as soon as I "go". lol

In other news, I'm sick as a dog. I've had a stuffy/runny nose and sinus pressure the last couple days, but now my chest is congested and my sinuses are pretty blocked. Of course, this happens as soon as I'm able to go to the gym. I have the worst luck and can't win. I was still gonna go today, but I woke up in worse shape than I was yesterday and because it's in my chest now, I'm having some difficulty breathing (my lungs burn). Since I have sports-induced asthma, hitting the gym right now is probably not the best idea, so I'm gonna wait a few days til this clears up some more. I can probably handle a stroll around the neighborhood. It's not much, but it's better than nothing.

2 comments: