Progress

Friday, April 23, 2010

Progress report #1

I was going to number this by week, but didn't really have a starting point. I guess I could've started from the point where I got down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I don't have a picture of that. I have a picture from 3.5 weeks postpartum, when I was 9 pounds down from my pre-pregnancy weight, so I guess I'll use that as my benchmark for pictures. I don't have measurements from then, though.

Today, I weighed in at 202 (26 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight, and 45 pounds down from my last day of pregnancy. I'm 10 weeks postpartum.)

Here are my measurements:

BICEP(if you can even call it that lol): 14.75"
BUST: 47.25
UNDER BUST: 38.5
WAIST: 38
BELLY(taken at largest part of belly): 41.5
HIPS: 47.75
THIGHS: 28
CALVES: 16

And the pictures: (I'm wearing the same jeans every time for comparison. I'll call them the "benchmark jeans" lol)



(One day, there's gonna be definition here. I swear.)

I should be in the gym by Monday. I have a wicked sinus infection and just got put on antibiotics today, so hopefully they'll have me feeling better ASAP. Last night, it felt like my nose, cheekbones, and eyesockets were breaking, and I had sinus pressure up past my hairline and in my jaw. NOT FUN. I'm coming, Planet Fitness. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment