Progress

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For once, I'm considered "normal"

I called my OB/GYN's office this afternoon to get my blood work results. Perfectly normal. Grrrr. So then I called my primary doctor's office to see what I should do next, and they recommended going to see a nutritionist. Ummm... probably not. I can't afford to spend $15 per week for someone to tell me I need to eat vegetables. I would LOVE to eat vegetables. I've tried to eat them my whole life. I HATE them. They taste like ass and make me gag, with the exception of lettuce and cucumbers. Even broccoli smothered in cheese sauce won't go down. It's so annoying.

I'll *think* about seeing the nutritionist.

Here's today's workout:

Bike 14 min @ 100-110 rpm, 1 min sprint @ 125-135 rpm, 5.75 mi
Glutes 1x15 @ 60 lbs, 2x20 @ 30 lbs (per side)
Hip adduction 1x15 @ 100, 2x20 @ 50
Hip abduction 1x15 @ 100, 2x20 @ 50
Ab curl 1x15 @ 70, 5x20 @ 50
Leg press 1x15 @ 80, 2x20 @ 40
Leg extension 1x12 @ 40, 2x15 @ 20
Leg curl 1x15 @ 40, 2x20 @ 20
Calf extension 1x15 @ 80, 2x20 @ 40

OK, I thought about seeing the nutritionist and I'm not going. It's gonna have to wait until I have money, unless hubby wants to pay for it, which I'm sure he doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Frustrating. Did you ever see if changing the BC pills would help? You need another round of mall walking and pretzel eating :) I dont really see what a nutritionist is going to tell you that you haven't researched already. Lettuce and cucs... more salads lol Have you tried raw vs fresh vs canned vs frozen veggies? They all taste different (to me anyways). I prefer some one way and others another (ie i dont care for cooked mushrooms {actually I love white mushrooms but not the dark ones cooked - they taste like garbage lol} but love raw ones with dip). Maybe a good dip will help?.... hmmmm cauliflower mashed up like potatoes or even mixed into potatoes to help them go down? My mom used to conceal veggies mashed up in potatoes for my cousin. My problem is I love to snack and cant find quick alternatives to junk foods.

    ReplyDelete