Progress

Friday, June 25, 2010

Progress report #10

Wow... I haven't posted in almost a week! I guess I'm learning how to balance everything now that hubby is home. Before, all I only had to worry about making sure I had a sitter so I could go to the gym, and feeding myself dinner once I got home, I can eat the same thing several days in a row, so I would prepare something and then reheat it for 4 days without a problem. Now hubby is home, so I make sure that most days of the week we have a hot, fresh meal on the table. I figure it's the least I can do, since I'm a SAHM and he works his butt off every day to take care of us. On top of that, add in meeting with our realtor and looking for houses. Unfortunately, blogging has taken a back burner to all this until I learn how to balance it all. But, rest assured, I have been going to the gym all week, with the exception of Monday (met with our realtor for a few hours), so I'm not slacking!

Biceps: 13.5" (↓ .5")
Bust: 44.75" (↓ .75")
Under bust: 36.5" (↓ .5")
Waist: 34.75" (↓ .25")
Belly: 37.75" (↓ .25")
Hips: 44" (↓ .5")
Thighs: 25"
Calves: 15.5"

Here are this week's pictures compared to last week's:

Last week
This week
Last week
This week
Last week
This week

I have one more physical therapy appointment approved by my insurance. Unfortunately, my trapezius are is pretty much back where it started, minus the bad nerve pain in my arm. It was feeling better, then last Friday I started feeling that twinge in my neck again, then when I got up Wednesday morning, I moved my arm and felt something slide over something else in that area. It was nasty. I get a little bit of tingling in my hand/fingers from time to time. The physical therapist said that my next step is to get an MRI and then, depending on the results, see an orthopedist or neurologist to look into it further. Wonderful. I don't have the money for these co-pays.

No comments:

Post a Comment