Progress

Friday, May 14, 2010

Progress report #4

I'm still frustrated. The scale is all over the place, but down is not the direction it's headed. On top of that, I've been getting headaches for the last few days, and last night I woke up drenched in sweat. These are side effects my doctor said to watch out for when taking the CLA- she said these can be signs of an overactive thyroid. So for the next few days I'm going to cut down the CLA to one serving a day (at breakfast) and see how that goes. I might have to stop it altogether, but we'll see.

I don't feel much different this week, but I've been pretty down on myself the last few days, which might have something to do with it. On top of that, the pictures came out pretty light this week, so it's hard to see details. I kept adjusting the light in the room but couldn't find a happy medium. It was either too light or too dark, and the settings on the webcam suck. Hopefully I'll start feeling better about things next week, 'cause right now I just feel like blahhhhh....

Here are my measurements this week:

BICEP: 14.5"
BUST: 46.5" (↓ .5")
UNDER BUST: 37.75" (↓ .25")
WAIST: 37.25" (↓ .5")
BELLY: 41"
HIPS: 46.5" (↓ .25")
THIGHS: 26.5" (↓ .5")
CALVES: 15.75"

Ok, so the numbers on the scale aren't really changing, but these numbers are, so it makes me feel a bit better.

Here are this week's photos compared to last week. Please excuse the poor quality of today's pics:
Last week
This week
Last week
This week

Stay tuned... After I get back from the gym later, I'll post my workout and discuss some issues I have with BMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment