Progress

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Went to the doctor today...

She said I have a huge knot in my left trapezius and it's compressing the nerve. But there's no knot in the right side. But, my left arm is my baby-carrying arm, so I use it for lifting/carrying all day, more so than my right (even though I'm right handed). She's sending me to physical therapy so they can work it out.

I was going to go to the gym every day again this week, but my arm isn't really hurting right now, and I know that as soon as I put those bras on, it's gonna start up again. Dr. L said I could go to the gym, but not to do upper body until I get things straightened out with PT. She said I could still do cardio, abs, and lower body. I think I'll just skip today, since I'm going to PT tomorrow- that way I won't aggrevate it again and maybe can heal faster. I did lower body yesterday, anyway. Let's see what PT brings....

No comments:

Post a Comment