Progress

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Progress report #2

After my first week of being in the gym, I'm definitely noticing some differences. Even though my measurements haven't changed much, I can definitely feel some of my body fat being replaced by muscle- like in my bicep/tricep area and thighs. I can also feel my abs getting stronger. When I tighten them, I can see my abdomen sinking in much farther than it did. I haven't done any ab-specific exercises, just because I'm only 3 weeks post op, but I do keep my abs tightened for my whole workout, which helps- even that has helped me build my abs up, which I guess isn't hard, since I had the weakest abs in the history of the world before. lol

I've only lost 2 pounds from last week, but I know I have more muscle mass than before, so that's fine. It doesn't bother me. The only thing that sucks is that the antibiotics I've been on have screwed up my digestive system. If I just could have pooped this morning, the scale would have said 199-point-something. I swear! lol Perhaps tomorrow.... lol

My measurements from this week are:

BICEP: 14.75"
BUST: 47.5"
UNDER BUST: 38.5"
WAIST: 38"
BELLY: 40.5" (↓ 1")
HIPS: 46.75" (↓ 1")
THIGHS: 27.25" (↓ .75")
CALVES: 15.75" (↓ .25")

Here are this week's progress pics in comparison to last week's:

Last week
This week

Last week
This week

I'm happy with my results this week. My belly is a little smaller- it doesn't hang over the waistband of the sweatpants as far and doesn't stick out as much. I still have a lot of work to do to get rid of it, but this is a great start. When I can actually do ab-targeting workouts, I'm sure I'll see even greater results.

No comments:

Post a Comment